without Internet Explorer,
in 1280 x 960 resolution
|1.||Neon Knights||03:49||Show lyrics|
|2.||Children of the Sea||05:30||Show lyrics|
|3.||Lady Evil||04:22||Show lyrics|
|4.||Heaven and Hell||06:56||Show lyrics|
|5.||Wishing Well||04:02||Show lyrics|
|6.||Die Young||04:41||Show lyrics|
|7.||Walk Away||04:21||Show lyrics|
|8.||Lonely Is the Word||05:49||Show lyrics|
|Ronnie James Dio (R.I.P. 2010)||Vocals|
|Harry Carmean||Liner illustration|
|Joe "C" Foglia||Assistant Engineer|
|Martin Birch||Producer, Engineering|
|Richard Seireeni||Art direction|
|From Hell To Heaven||95%||Metal_Thrasher90||May 1st, 2014|
|Ride The Black Rainbow.||84%||Metal_Jaw||March 26th, 2013|
|Black Sabbath resurrected.||80%||ConorFynes||June 4th, 2012|
|Sabbath return to relevance.||80%||Warthur||November 11th, 2011|
|Wizards of the Waiting Room||69%||marktheviktor||March 24th, 2010|
|When Dio Saved Sabbath||97%||DawnoftheShred||April 10th, 2009|
|Rejoice, children of the sea!||100%||nibblemark||March 10th, 2009|
|A different Sabbath||84%||Nhorf||June 27th, 2008|
|The album that got me into...||99%||Danowar666||April 8th, 2008|
|Move Over Ozzy...Sabbath Is...||99%||Luvers666||February 11th, 2008|
|A great piece of NWOBHM!||90%||ChildOfTheSea||July 12th, 2007|
|Recovery from the Abyss.||100%||hells_unicorn||September 5th, 2006|
|Heaven indeed!||98%||westknife||August 11th, 2004|
|A rejuvenated Sabbath||90%||OlympicSharpshooter||August 2nd, 2004|
|Pretty damn impressive||84%||UltraBoris||August 26th, 2002|
All tracks by Dio, Iommi, Butler, Ward.
The remastered CD's tracklistings are as follows:
1. Neon Knights
2. Children of the Sea
3. Lady Evil
4. Heaven and Hell
5. Lonely is the Word
6. Wishing Well
7. Die Young
8. Walk Away
- There are music videos for Neon Knights and Die Young. However, they're just staged live footage with overdubbed music; they're not conceptual.
- The bass line for Heaven and Hell was written by Geoff Nicholls.
- Geoff Nicholls was originally brought in to replace Geezer Butler, but moved to keyboards when Geezer returned to the band before the album was recorded.
- There's another rumour that the bass on this album was actually played by Craig Gruber, and not Geezer, but this is largely unfounded. Craig was briefly tried out for bass during the period that Geezer quit, but did not formally join.
- All the songs were written before Geezer returned - the only song that Geezer actually had a hand in writing was Neon Knights, which was the final song recorded.
- The cover art is actually a painting done by artist Lynn Curlee called "Smoking Angels", and was not specifically commissioned for the Heaven and Hell album.
Re-released on Super Audio CD by (#invalid label link ID#) at April 3, 2012 with original UK LP track list and without any bonuses.
Barcode: 0 7599-23372-1
|Added by: (Unknown user)||Modified by: Diamhea|
|Added on: N/A||Last modified on: 2015-03-31 18:01:05|